This clean and simple Cheat Sheet is designed for chiropractors to use in conjunction with the ICD-10-CM Coding for Chiropractic book.
It lists about 75 of the most common conditions chiropractors treat, but many of the codes are hyphenated because there are so many options. It includes:
- Segmental Dysfunction (9 codes)
- Spinal Conditions (34 codes)
- Extraspinal Conditions (22 codes)
- Muscle Conditions (8 codes)
- Headaches (7 codes)
- It can be placed at your workstation as a quick reference. The Tabular List found in the book will enable you to finish your search and locate other instructions to make sure you code correctly.