The ICD-10-CM Coding for Chiropractic is your comprehensive resource to understanding and using the ICD-10-CM codes you see on a day-to-day basis. In addition to a chiropractic-specific Alphabetic Index and Tabular List, this book also includes:
- A selection of Provider Documentation Guides – an exclusive clinical documentation improvement tool for ensuring highest specificity code reporting
- Large, easy-to-read font and custom-shortened code descriptions
- Chiropractic-specific overview – learn the structure of ICD-10-CM with specific examples
- Abridged official guidelines – just the information chiropractors need to know
- Code updates for 2021 – effective October 1, 2020
*Created, Assembled and Shipped in the USA
This product is available for pre-order. Orders containing pre-orders products will be charged immediately and the pre-ordered items will be shipped when available.
2021 ICD-10 products will be shipped in September 2020.
2021 ChiroCode DeskBook will be shipped in October 2020.
2021 Reimbursement Guides will be shipped in December 2020.