For over 25 years, Evaluation and Management (E/M) coding remained basically unchanged, but in 2021, ten of the most commonly used codes underwent significant changes which have had an impact on both providers and payers. For 2022, Care Management and Digital E/M services have some big changes. The Comprehensive Guide to Evaluation & Management from innoviHealth will help you master not only the Office or Other Outpatient Services, but also increase your understanding about other E/M services to ensure your practice is getting every dollar it should while helping to protect your organization from payer audits. This incredible resource has been significantly revised for its Fourth Edition and includes:
- Major revisions throughout to address guideline revisions, changes to payer policies, and even more clinical scenarios than before.
- Comprehensive information on updates including Care Management and Remote Services as well as information regarding the March 9, 2021 CPT Errata and Technical Corrections document. Learn how these significant changes might affect your organization.
- Major revision to the Prolonged Services section to help you understand the new CPT guidelines as well as payer policies
- Revision of “Incident to” services in light of changes in the 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule
- An implementation checklist
- A detailed overview of the new E/M components
- Documentation guidance
- Specialty-specific E/M case scenarios
- Auditing tips
- E/M code lists
- Additional print and online resources
*Created, Assembled and Shipped in the USA