vercome your pulmonology coding and reimbursement challenges once and for all.
Find codes fast and improve your productivity—and your accuracy—with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2022: Pulmonology.
This cleverly designed resource for pulmonology coders eliminates errors by providing quick access to your CPT® pulmonology codes alongside all the supporting information you need for audit-ready claims—ICD-10 CrossRefs, modifier crosswalks, CCI edits, lay terms, anatomical illustrations, and more. Bundling decisions, modifier selection, and establishing medical necessity was never this easy!
Keep your revenue flowing with at-a-glance access to these features:
- 2022 pulmonology CPT® codes (including definitive advice for new and revised codes)
- Official descriptors for Category I-III codes
- Easy-to-understand explanations of your pulmonology procedures
- Essential modifier and ICD-10 crosswalks
- Medicare fee schedule information and facility and non-facility relative value units
- Pre-, post-, and intra-operative indicators
- CCI edits to avoid bundling errors
- HCPCS codes with lay terms
- ICD-10-CM-to CPT® crosswalks
- Illustrations of procedures with associated codes for enhanced comprehension
- Easy to look up code index with corresponding page numbers
- And much more!
Learn 2022 CPT® code changes and streamline your billing and coding processes for optimal reimbursement with Coders’ Specialty Guide 2022: Pulmonology.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association