Printed in the USA
The ICD-10-CM Coding for Ophthalmology & Optometry is your comprehensive resource to understanding and using the ICD-10-CM codes you see on a day-to-day basis. In addition to a ophthalmology & optometry-specific Alphabetic Index and Tabular List, this book also includes:
- A selection of ophthalmology & optometry-specific Provider Documentation Guides — an exclusive innoviHealth clinical documentation improvement tool for ensuring highest specificity code reporting
- Large, easy-to-read font and custom-shortened code descriptions
- Over a dozen code indicators, alerting you to HCC codes, HAC codes, manifestation codes, and more
- Full official guidelines and Drug & Neoplasm Tables
- Tips for coding the diagnoses specific to ophthalmology & optometry
This product is available for pre-order. Orders containing pre-orders products will be charged immediately and the pre-ordered items will be shipped when available.
2021 ICD-10 products will be shipped in September 2020.
2021 ChiroCode DeskBook will be shipped in October 2020.
2021 Reimbursement Guides will be shipped in December 2020.