The 26th Edition Physicians’ Fee and Coding Guide Includes:
• Updated $FEE RANGE for Virtually Every 2019 CPT® Code
• Many More Billing Tips and Opportunities to Improve Your Practice’s Results
• New 2018 CPT® Codes and Descriptions for 2019 with Expected Fees
• The Latest Documentation and Selected Coding Guidelines as a Point of Reference, Medicare Relative Values and National Allowances (the $FEE RANGE is Non-Medicare)
• Written by Professional Medical Practice Managers and Coders with Years of Experience assisting Physicians with Coding + Billing
• Today, setting fees is but one aspect of ensuring adequate practice revenue. One must also bill correctly, taking advantage of all legitimate coding conventions – use of modifiers, add-on codes, billing supplies, global periods, etc. And, of course, one must avoid compliance issues. That’s what this Guide is about – establishing appropriate fees and taking advantage of legitimate coding opportunities
FREE SHIPPING included in price!