Find everything you need for each cardiology coding decision on a single page.
How’d you like to rule your workload with mastery of the 2022 CPT® and HCPCS codes for cardiology? Now you can with the Coders' Specialty Guide 2022: Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery.
No need to flip through bulky coding books with this specialty-specific and intelligently designed resource. Everything you need for a code is organized for rapid access on one page—ICD-10 cross references, RVUs, and lay terms, along with anatomical illustrations, Medicare reimbursement details, and expert coding and billing guidance.
Expedient reporting made easy with the cardiology coding advantage:
- Cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery CPT® codes, including 2022 new and revised codes
- Official descriptors for category I-III CPT® codes
- Easy-to-follow lay term explanations of how physicians perform each procedure
- Expert coding and billing tips for assigning specific CPT® codes
- Medicare reimbursement rates for physicians and hospitals with facility and non-facility RVUs
- Modifier crosswalks showing applicable modifiers for CPT® codes
- Pre-, post-, and intra-operative procedure indicators
- CCI edits to check for bundling conflicts
- HCPCS codes for cardiology, including official descriptors, lay term explanations, and coding tips for commonly used supplies and equipment
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to pin down medical necessity and reap maximum reimbursement
- Complete code index to make searches quick and easy
- Dictionary-style headers for fast navigation
- Captioned Illustrations displaying correlating codes for each image
- And more!
Rely on the Coders' Specialty Guide 2022: Cardiology/ Cardiothoracic Surgery for reporting accuracy and coding speed.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association