Are you tired of skimming through thick coding books in search of the info you need to code a single service or procedure? Put an end to the chase with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2022: Family Practice/ Primary Care.
Find everything you need to report a new or returning CPT® family practice code on one page— ICD-10 CrossRefs, RVUs, CCI edits, CPT® descriptors, lay terms, anatomical illustrations, and definitive coding, billing, and reimbursement guidance.
Streamline your workflow:
- Family practice and primary care CPT®codes, including new and revised 2022 codes
- Category I-III codes with their official descriptors for easier code selection
- Easy-to-understand definitions of intricate family practice and primary care procedures
- Expert coding and billing tips for reporting specific CPT® codes
- Easy access to revised Medicare reimbursement rates for hospitals and physicians
- Make accurate payments with facility and non-facility RVUs
- Modifier crosswalks
- Bundling decisions made easy with CCI edits
- Critical indicators for global days, diagnostic tests, and more
- Family practice and primary care terms
Ensure accuracy and get the reimbursement you deserve:
- HCPCS codes, lay terms, and tips to boost reimbursement for supplies, equipment, and drugs
- Confirm medical necessity with ICD-10-CM crosswalks
- A complete index of codes with page numbers for instant code look up
- Dictionary-style page headers with code ranges
- Illustrations with related codes for greater understanding and coding accuracy
- And so much more
Hurdle your reporting obstacles with the Coders' Specialty Guide 2022: Family Practice/ Primary Care.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.