Is your general surgery practice on top of 2022 CPT® code changes? Are you struggling to beat a high denial rate? Now you can keep your claims on track, finding the reporting details you need in a snap.
Coding was never faster, and accuracy was never as solid, than with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2022: General Surgery (Volume I & II). You get the key indicators needed for each service or procedure on a single page—ICD-10 CrossRefs, CCI edits, RVUs, lay terms, anatomical illustrations, and coding, billing, and reimbursement guidance.
Get the coding edge for expedient reporting and optimal revenue:
- 2022 CPT® general surgery codes with official code descriptors for Categories I-III
- Expert billing tips to boost revenue
- Easy-to-follow lay term explanations of how surgeons perform each procedure
- Medicare fee schedule information including facility and non-facility RVUs
- CCI alerts for each general surgery procedure
- Modifier crosswalks for procedures
- Pre-, post-, and intra-operative indicators
- Appendix of medical terms
- HCPCS codes for general surgery with lay terms and revenue-enhancing tips
- ICD-10-CM-to- CPT® crosswalks to reduce audit risks
- Procedure illustrations labeled with corresponding codes
- Dictionary-style headers and color-coded tabs for quick code look-up
- Index of general surgery codes for quick searches
- And much more!
Beat 2022 coding and reimbursement challenges with this all-inclusive guide for general surgery.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association