Conquer 2022 CPT® and HCPCS code changes for pathology and improve your reporting accuracy and productivity.
Say goodbye to coding confusion, claim denials, and lost revenue with AAPC’s one-stop Coders’ Specialty Guide 2022: Pathology/ Laboratory. This vital resource, with its smartly designed quick-reference layout, gives you instant access to everything you need for each CPT® code, all intelligently organized on one page—lay terms, ICD-10 CrossRefs, CCI edits, modifier crosswalks, relative value units, Medicare fee essentials, helpful indicators, and coding tips.
Defeat your pathology and laboratory coding challenges with these indispensable features:
- Pathology and Laboratory CPT® codes, including 2022 new and revised codes
- Official descriptors for Categories I-III
- Lay term description of how each procedure is performed in plain English
- Specialized advice on pathology and laboratory coding and billing by industry experts
- Fee schedule (physicians and hospitals) along with RVUs
- Detailed illustrations for numerous pathology and laboratory procedures
- CCI edits for procedures
- Coding indicators for global days, diagnostic tests, and more
- Appendix of terminology and definitions
- HCPCS codes with lay terms and expert tips to help you capture complete reimbursement
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to facilitate more accurate code searching
- Index with page numbers to simplify your code search
- Headers with code ranges on each page for easier navigation
- Illustrations with code captions to interpret procedures
- And much more!
Say goodbye to claim denials and hello to impeccable reporting with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2022: Pathology/ Laboratory.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association