For a better understanding of the latest revisions to the Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) code set, rely on the best-selling CPT® Changes 2023: An Insider’s View. Find the meaning behind all the changes included in the American Medical Association’s (AMA) CPT® 2023 Professional Edition codebook. Invest in this annual publication and get the insider’s perspective into the annual changes in the CPT code set directly from the source—the American Medical Association.
The AMA is the authority to turn to when seeking an official interpretation and explanation for a CPT code or guideline change. Know the changes inside and out. Avoid and reduce claim denials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Organizational structure matches the CPT codebook — allows coders to easily conduct a side-by-side read of CPT® Changes with the CPT® Professional.
• Official AMA rationales — provide a detailed explanation for the code or guideline change.
• Clinical examples, procedural descriptions and illustrations — help explain the practical application for each change.
• At-a-glance summary table of the 2023 changes in each section — shows the extent of all changes for the section and specialty.
KEY SELLING POINTS
• Serves as a good cross-reference for the latest edition of the CPT codebook by providing users with extended and practical explanations and applications for each change in the codebook.
• Consolidates and explains all the changes from the latest codebook.
• Provides reasons why and how a code may have been revised, deleted, or added, and the implication of the changes.
• Clinical examples and descriptions of procedure for typical patients provide practical examples for which the new and/or revised codes may be reported.