Invest in this annual publication and get the insider's perspective into the CPT code set right from the source — the American Medical Association. Find the meaning behind all of the changes noted by the symbols you've come to know within the AMA's CPT 2021 Professional Edition code book. For a better understanding of the latest revisions to the CPT code set, rely on the best-selling CPT Changes 2021: An Insider's View. Find the meaning behind each change included in the AMA's CPT 2021 Professional Edition code book. Invest in this annual publication and get the insider's perspective into the CPT code set directly from the source — the American Medical Association. AMA is the authority to turn to when seeking an official interpretation and explanation for a CPT code or guideline change. Know the changes inside and out. Avoid and reduce claim denials. AMA's 2021 CPT Changes book features:
- Organizational structure complementary to the CPT code book — allows coders to easily conduct a side-by-side read of CPT Changes with the CPT Professional.
- Official AMA rationales — provide a detailed explanation for the code or guideline change.
- Clinical examples, procedural descriptions and illustrations — help explain the practical application for each change.
- At-a-glance summary table of the 2021 changes in each section — shows the extent to which that section's changes affect each specialty.
- Serves as a good cross-reference for the latest edition of the CPT code book by providing users with extended and practical explanations and applications for each change in the code book.
- Consolidates and explains all the changes from the latest code book.
- Provides reasons why and how a code may have been revised, deleted or added, and the implication of the changes.
- Clinical examples and descriptions of procedure provide practical examples of the typical patients affected by new and revised codes in order to illustrate how to use them.