Find-A-Code's ophthalmology & optometry-specific Reimbursement Guides give you the coding, billing, and documentation support you need to get paid properly and keep it. With input from customers, coders, and auditors, we have combined all these needs into one great resource for professional services. These books include:
- Ophthalmology & optometry-specific CDT, CPT, and HCPCS code lists and common categories of ICD-10-CM
- Insider’s secrets to avoiding denials and getting paid
- A selection of ophthalmology & optometry-specific Provider Documentation Guides, an exclusive Find-A-Code clinical documentation improvement tool for teaching ICD-10 in 10 minutes
- Updates on risk adjustment (e.g., HCC) and value-based reimbursement (e.g., MACRA)
- Evaluation & Management instructions from an auditor's perspective
- “CPT to CDT” and “CDT to CPT” code crosswalks
- And more!
Bundle your Reimbursement Guide with Find-A-Code’s ophthalmology & optometry-specific ICD-10-CM Coding book, which contains the full list of diagnosis codes you need to bill for your specialty.